RSS
热门关键字:
当前位置 :| Home>Historical Figures>

The origin of name of city of island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty -- history of

来源: 作者:Stand originally 时间:2009-01-05 Tag: 点击:
Before 16 centuries, place name of island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty did not see record. Ming Jiajing 14 years (1535) edition " hill custom annals " write down the earliest have this one place name: "Island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty, the city is southwest 25 lis, enter the sea again a li. Or pass Qin Shi Huang Qiuxian to stay temporarily hereat. " later, jiang Yikui " Chang'an guest word " also record and narrate the fokelore that Qin Shi emperor sends necromancer to beg not dead medicine and Bai Jing into the sea from here. Qing Guangxu repairs 4 years again " the county annals that face Yu " carry, have on the island " Li Si tablet " . These explain " island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty " " Qin Huang " those who point to is Qin Shi emperor. Later, island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty ever cried for a time " island of king of the Qin Dynasty " , with Tang Taizong allegedly Dong Zheng Gao Li is concerned. Actually, tang Taizong asks for Gao Li to be in he namely emperor the following chastity watchs 19 years, people call him Qin Wang again. As a result of " island of king of the Qin Dynasty " unreasonable, by people slam the door. As to island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty " island " , those who point to is now of harbour area east hill, more than 200 years before, "On four sides all water " , not was linked together with land. As the elapse of time, coastal silt piles up, evolve into a peninsula. Already discovered inside area under administration of island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty prehuman of 50-100 all ages lives now vestigial, namely " relics of fierce hill pithecanthrope " ; Still have in southwest of village of short-haired pelt of countryside of ginger of the first month of hill custom division division of custom of relics of new stone vessel, hill builds the short-haired pelt hill of gold-rimmed riverside high the put sb on the spot that the upland of two sides of north of black lowing village, stone river locates Zhuang Xiang, the life and manufacturing apparatus are more all ready. The discovery of these relics, area of island of emperor of clear the Qin Dynasty is in card the activity that there had been the mankind before early.
As historical changes, arrived period of bright Qing Dynasty, the administrative division into districts of island of emperor of the Qin Dynasty is relatively stable, bright generation is belonged to always make the same score government office, the county of Lu of churchyard organizational system, county that stroke peace, prosperous goosefoot county, always make the same score defend, Shanhaiwei. Qing Dynasty is acting, continue to use bright make, belong to province of straight be subordinate to to always make the same score government office, administer Lu dragon, stroke county of peaceful, Chang Li. Arrived Qing Qianlong 2 years (1737) the county that face Yu is added in hill custom. To quiet acting middle period, here had little fishing village. Smooth mood 24 years (1898) year, clear government is commercial port from island of emperor of monarch the Qin Dynasty. After 4 years, england builds dock carry to open smooth coal here.
上一篇:The fokelore of hill custom... ...
下一篇:没有了
最新评论共有 0 位网友发表了评论
发表评论
评论内容:不能超过250字,需审核,请自觉遵守互联网相关政策法规。
用户名: 密码:
匿名?
注册